Find out how you can help South Somerset Mind
If you have some free time, whether it’s 2 hours per week or 20 hours per week, we would love to hear from you. We are currently looking to recruit volunteers to support us with the following duties:
· Admin: This will involve assiting with office duties, such as printing, laminating, answering the phone and replying to e-mails. For more information please call Nadine for an informal chat on 01935 474875 or e-mail email@example.com
· Fundraising: This will involve supporting us with our fundraising events and assisting David, our Community Fundraising Manager with other fundraising initiatives. For more information please call David for an informal chat on 07407087345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to volunteer, you will need to complete the application form below and e-mail it to email@example.com or post to South Somerset Mind, Unit 4, Houndstone Trading Estate, Yeovil, BA22 8WA.
Being a volunteer for a charity like South Somerset Mind is a fantastic way to give something back to your local community. There are a variety of reasons that volunteering can help to benefit you:
· Develop new skills
· Meet new people
· Enhance your CV
· Try something new
· Build your confidence
· A route back into employment
· Gain experience required for a course
· Build on existing knowledge
· Help in an area you have a passion for
Whatever your reason for wanting to volunteer, why not get involved, meet new people and make new friends while doing something valuable and worthwhile?
22 August 2018
We are looking for a self-employed supporter to help us with our Yeovil Gardening Project for 2.5 hours per week.
15 August 2018
The Project has become Chard Youth Matters. Two Mental Health Support Groups will be running for ages 11-17 and 18-24.
04 August 2018
Your South Somerset Mind Summer 2018 newsletter is here!