Find out how you can help South Somerset Mind
If you have some free time, whether it’s 2 hours per week or 20 hours per week, we would love to hear from you. We are currently looking to recruit volunteers to support us with the following duties:
· Admin: This will involve assiting with office duties, such as printing, laminating, answering the phone and replying to e-mails. For more information please call Nadine for an informal chat on 01935 474875 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
· Fundraising: This will involve supporting us with our fundraising events and assisting David, our Community Fundraising Manager with other fundraising initiatives. For more information please call David for an informal chat on 07407087345 or email email@example.com
In order to volunteer, you will need to complete the application form below and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to South Somerset Mind, Unit 4, Houndstone Trading Estate, Yeovil, BA22 8WA.
Being a volunteer for a charity like South Somerset Mind is a fantastic way to give something back to your local community. There are a variety of reasons that volunteering can help to benefit you:
· Develop new skills
· Meet new people
· Enhance your CV
· Try something new
· Build your confidence
· A route back into employment
· Gain experience required for a course
· Build on existing knowledge
· Help in an area you have a passion for
Whatever your reason for wanting to volunteer, why not get involved, meet new people and make new friends while doing something valuable and worthwhile?
12 March 2018
A rare opportunity to enjoy this private garden whilst raising funds for South Somerset Mind.
27 February 2018
Over £1000 raised for Music for the Mind 2018.
29 January 2018
Take a look at our new and improved newsletter! We will be bringing this to you seasonally throughout 2018.